Baby Rhyme Time
Baby Rhymetime is a half-hour session of songs and rhymes for babies 0-18 months
About this Event
It’s never too early to start reading to your baby. Books are a great way to entertain and build a relationship with your child in the first months of life. Your baby will love being held in your arms, listening to your voice, hearing rhyme and rhythm, and looking at pictures. The relaxed and supportive environment allows parents and caregivers to engage with their babies through reading, songs, rhyme and play with the support of staff.
For parents and caregivers with babies up to 18 months.
2nd Wednesday of each month.
To prevent the spread of illness, Council asks that if you or your child are feeling unwell please think of others and remain at home until fully recovered.
** COVID-19 GUIDELINES **• Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Rhymetime has a total limit of 15 participants for each session. This includes Babies and their parents/carers. You must book a place for both baby and parent/carer.
• If you or your baby are sick, please do not attend, as you could endanger all Library visitors.
• Spaces are very limited. If you cannot attend please cancel via Eventbrite, so that your spot can be offered to those on the waitlist.
• Hand sanitisers must be used upon entry.
• Social distancing guidelines of 1.5m must be respected. Parents/carers are responsible for preventing the children in their care from breaching these guidelines.
• Participants who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the session by Library Staff.
Terms and conditions:
• Your attendance at events supported by Eurobodalla Libraries may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council’s websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
• Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.